LeadDesk is the Software behind Sales and Customer Service Superstars. We believe that happy agents are the key to better business.
We are a listed growth company aiming to be the market leader in Europe. We are well on the way and currently already have over 6 000 happy agents in 34 different countries. LeadDesk is a company with true international vibe - we have offices in six different countries (Finland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany and the Netherlands) and over 10 different nationalities working at our Helsinki headquarters only.
We do everything with high ambition and a drive. We want to get things done and keep up the startup-like dynamic of constant development and being one step ahead. Therefore, we are constantly looking for people that share out ambition and drive to join this exiting journey!
LeadDesk is now looking for a driven CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER to our office in Copenhagen!
Your key role is to help the customers to maximize their adoption of LeadDesk solutions. The role is to be a hands-on expert and a project manager during the most critical phases of our customers’ journey. A successful CSM is able to joggle between problem-solving, consulting, coordination, communication and sales-like priorities in her/his daily work.
The ideal candidate has an ability to influence internal and external stakeholders, including senior business executives and entrepreneurs and has passion for helping us and others succeed. You think clearly and solve problems fast. This is a challenging and rewarding role, where you see how LeadDesk software is delivered into the heart of our customers’ workflows. You will get to work in an open, collaborative and international team environment.
WHAT WE’D LIKE TO HAVE FROM YOU:
• Customer relationship experience (e.g., enterprise/SMB sales, project management or consulting)
• Experience in project management
• Prior experience in working with technology, ideally software-as-a-service (SaaS) products with a reach beyond the IT department
• Fluent communications skills in written and verbal Danish and English
• Suitable preferably Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Positive can-do attitude and enthusiasm in learning new
WE CONSIDER AS AN ADVANTAGE:
• Some level of technical knowledge is needed to succeed in this role
• Familiarity with modern web tools, technology & SaaS software
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
• The opportunity to work in an inspiring fast-paced environment in a venture capital backed SaaS company
• An international work environment with great team spirit and colleagues full of positive thinking – LeadDesk currently employs 10+ nationalities in seven countries
• A culture where we do things together to help our customers and ourselves succeed
• Possibility to influence your role and career path
• Full time, permanent position
• Centrally located office facilities in Copenhagen.
We will fill the position as soon as we find the right person. Could it be you? Great – we can’t wait to meet you! Please apply promptly by sending us your application, CV and salary request. You can also apply with your Linkedin profile. If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Anu Jussila: anu.jussila (a) leaddesk.com. We are on holiday in July and will get back to you early August.